AOK provides public health insurance in Germany and offers special support to expats with service, support & information in English as well as 16 different languages.
With more than 34 million members AOK is a leader in the industry with special programs and services aimed at the expat community.
- full coverage i.e. routine check up, dental, pregnancy, hospitalisation, etc...
- fees are based on percentage of income
- dependents also covered - for non working spouse & children
- no questions about pre-existing conditions
- electronic health card - no out of pocket payments at the doctors office, clinic, hospital etc.
- service, support and information in english as well as 16 different languages.
- list of doctors who speak your language
- free health & lifestyle education classes
- fitness tracker reimbursement ( up to 50€)
- rewards for fitness and health checkups via Fitmit (up to 300€ annually)