KSK Services Terms & conditions
1.1. Basic Support (95EUR) includes
1 h consultation (initial review of your current health insurance situation, determining eligibility, coordinating required documents, filling in the KSK application form, final review of the case).
1.2. Full Support (145EUR ) includes
1 h consultation (initial review of your current health insurance situation, determining eligibility, coordinating required documents, filling in the KSK application form);
One final application review (the application must be sent as one PDF file latest 14 days after the appointment, reviews past the deadline will be billed extra 25EUR);
Review & reply on 2 correspondences from KSK (each additional review will be billed extra 25EUR)
1.3. Phone Consultation (75EUR) includes 1 h consultation. The fee is not applicable to other packages
2. Appointment: in person, via Skype or phone.
3. Payment: After the appointment, you will receive an invoice via e-mail with an option to transfer the amount via bank transfer. Invoices not paid by due date are subject to German and EU lates fees of 8.12% and 40€ recovery fee.
4. Cancelation: All sales are considered final. If you need to reschedule a 24-hour notice is required. If you do not re-schedule or are a “no-show” a fee of €55 will be levied.
5. Telephone, in-person or Skype conversations must not be recorded for any purpose without express written consent.
6. The contract can be canceled at any time by both parties. The client is obliged to pay for received services up to date of cancelation as determined by the service provider. Should the client have already paid in full he/she will be refunded the pro-rata share difference.
7. Client agrees that any oral and written materials provided to the Client is for the Client’s information use only and will not be provided to any third party without our express written permission.
8. Our maximum liability to you arising for any reason relating to services rendered under this letter shall be limited to the amount of fees paid for these services. In the event of a claim by a third party relating to services under this letter, you will indemnify us and our personnel from all such claims, liabilities, cost and expenses, except to the extent determined to have resulted from our intentional or deliberate misconduct.
Alex Holz & kulturspace provide general informational services for expats. We are not able to provide official legal advice and are not liable for the outcome of your health insurance, pension, and/or legal matters. In case of doubt, we highly recommend contacting an official at the KSK for legal advice on your individual situation.